As COVID-19 is still with us, we at East Center Market are determined to protect our customers and employees from contracting this contagious virus. The health and safety of everyone in our community is our number one priority.
Our employees are committed to do the following:
- Practice all required health department guidelines especially pertaining to frequent, thorough handwashing.
- Wear face masks at all times while working.
- Keep social distance of 6 feet as much as possible.
- If they feel sick, they will stay home.
- Daily temperature checks.
- Disinfect frequently used items and surfaces.
For everyone who enters our store, we ask you to consider the following:
- Is anyone in your home sick or quarantined?
- Have you been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you traveled anywhere by plane in the past month?
- We ask that you maintain a 6-foot distance from others in the store.
- Per Connecticut mandate as of April 20, 2020, anyone over 2 years old must wear a mask while in the store.
We have installed sneeze guards at the registers, as well as put up social distancing reminder signage and placed decals on the floor. We have changed our business hours to allow staff to work on deep cleaning after the store is closed.
Thank you for your understanding and for working with us towards keeping each other safe. Together we will get through this world-wide challenge.
Stay safe and be well,
Bill Kowaleski and family