Grocery Delivery & Curbside Pickup
Call (203) 269-5926 or Use Our Online Ordering Form Below!
East Center Market’s Grocery Delivery & Curbside Pick Up Protocols:
Please call (203) 269-5926 to place your order for either Delivery or Curbside service. We start taking calls at 7:00 am every morning to reserve your spot.
- When you call, please have your list narrowed down to a 25-item maximum. Also, please have your credit card number and expiration date ready!
- We will also do our best to take your order as fast as we can. If we are unable to take your order at the time of your call, your spot will be reserved for you, and an East Center Market employee will call you back for your order as soon as possible.
- We will do our best to complete your grocery list based on inventory available in the store and may make substitutions where needed. We are unable to do any “add-ons” after your list has been completed due to the multiple orders being called in daily.
- When you call us to give your order, we will reserve a day for your delivery. Delivery days may be different each week.
- Delivery fee is $10.00
Curbside Pick Up:
- We offer contactless pickups weekly, but the days may change. We do our best to accommodate you the day of your call, but this may not be guaranteed.
- You will be given a precise time slot for pick up! We ask that you call us when you park outside the front of the store and pop your car trunk. Please be patient as we collect your order and safely deliver to your vehicle.
- Pickup fee is $5.00